Who we are
Factworks is an international market research and analytics company with offices in Berlin and the San Francisco Bay Area and an academic connection to the Business School at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. We combine state-of-the-art market research methods and industry expertise with years of consulting experience to help our clients make successful marketing and management decisions.
We are constantly growing and therefore looking for additional team members to join our team at our San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City) location, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
What you can expect
We offer you an exciting and challenging work environment as a Market Research Director (full-time) in a permanent position in Redwood City.
You will answer strategic business questions by leading several quantitative market research projects. As a trusted partner you will develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations. You will collaborate with your team members and manage all phases of national and multi-country market research studies, including research and questionnaire design, translation handling, programming and testing, field management, data processing, analysis, development of actionable recommendations, storylining, and presentation.
This may inspire you…
- Direct involvement in the development and growth of our US office through our flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects with clients in a variety of industries, e.g., Fortune 500 companies, global leaders in technology and finance
Team spirit combined with a pleasant and easy-going working atmosphere
Ongoing learning through direct collaboration with experienced team members and regular training events
What we’re looking for
You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in market research (primarily in quantitative projects, data science/analytics, or consulting) either at a research firm or a research division within a company. You are experienced in all stages of the research process and genuinely enthusiastic about empirical research and client relationships. You find operational efficiencies and drive them forward.
For this role you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experienced in motivating teams as well as leading medium- to large-sized projects with a focus on goals while also being customer-oriented, resilient, and decisive
- Strong background in client communication as well as strengthening and maintaining client relationships
- Very knowledgeable in statistics and quantitative market research methods
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptual skills combined with advanced communication skills
- Passionate about working in project teams and across countries
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS or R)
- Considerable experience with MS Office applications, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word or Google Drive
consider your personal development the basis of our growth. You will find that Factworks' culture is based
on Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, and Team Spirit.
As well as competitive compensation, the benefits we offer our employees include: flexible, as well as mobile, work; advanced internal and external training; regular team and company events; one extra day off on your birthday; medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401k with matching company contributions; sabbatical option; modern working spaces; and newest hard- and software.